Sunday, April 29, 2007

Vhailor

I am Vhailor. I am a Mercykiller. I am justice.

It is my past. It is my present. It is my future.

All who are guilty shall be punished. I shall not rest until
the sentences of the condemned have been carried out.

Mercy is for the weak. Punishment breaks souls and makes them
worthy of service to their superiors. When the number of
martyrs is great enough, rebellion crumbles.

Know this, and know my heart: There is only one truth in the
multiverse. The multiverse shall be sharpened upon the blade
of justice. With justice as its whetstone, the multiverse
shall achieve perfection.

2 comments:

W.A.K.A said...

Hey Umair, nice to see that you are so much into mythology. These are interesting reads, though I lack a lot about their details. Keep posting and hopefully I'll learn something new :)

umuj said...

lolz... im a freak for such things... sorry for the late reply, but ive had too much work to do for the past few weeks... anyhow, thnx for preciating...