Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Back on the Road Again!!!

I'm back, went to my brother's wedding, and boy, was that a long trip... came back on the 5th of April, but got busy with my mid-term exams!!!

The wedding was quite fun, with only a few bad events....

I had a morning flight at 8:00 a.m. on Sunday, 1st of April, to Lahore... there I stayed at my aunt's home in Defence ;-) , what a kool place it was, HUUUUUUUGEE!!!
My mum had left for Multan 2 days prior, and so she was coming by road from Multan to Lahore on the 1st of April, with my grand ma, and a few other close relatives, but there was an accident on the National Highway, and one of my cousins, she had a nasty head injury and got 5 stitches due to the accident, and my grand dad got a few bruises, rest were ok...

Naturally, we got worried, but thankfully, all was fine... except for my cousin getting 5 stitches, and she's so much better now....

Next day, we went to Islamabad, for the wedding, it was great, and I got to become one of the witnesses, after all, it was my brother's wedding....

So, here I am, sitting inside the lab of my university, had a few eventful weeks gone by, working on my thesis, and hoping, that the day, when would get married, come by soon ;-)


Cheers Folks!!! :-)

2 comments:

Umema Siddiqi said...

It's so much fun when siblings get married. Girls have more fun...all the jewellery, and those "chillatay" huay dresses ;) I don't know to what extent do guys enjoy weddings (except the groom) ;), cuz my lil brothers never enjoy such events. I mean, they aren't as enthusiastic as girls are =) They view the wedding lawn as their play grounds ;)

umuj said...

hehe, i used to be as much enthusiastic about the lawns being used as playgrounds when i wuz little, and whenever a relative's wedding came, i used to get thrilled for the sake of playing in the lawns...

but this one was different, as it was my brother's wedding, and i had more responsibility on my shoulders!!!

well, my brother has gone to Holland for his honeymoon, while i would have to go for Swat, i'm sure
:-(