Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Weekend Conference Break!!!

Well, I had a long weekend, I had holidays on Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday...
It is so darn difficult to get back on track after such a long break, anyhow, it was a long weekend because the Prime Minister came to a conference at my University... Although I did not go to the University, it was compulsory for us MBA-4 students...
I hate such long weekends, as much as I used to love the holidays.... It is really hard to go back to work after getting used to the laziness, oh, I tend to get extremely lazy during weekends and try to stay that way even after the weekend/holidays are over...
Anyhow, I have to go to the University this Saturday, so I won't get lazy this weekend, and also the next Saturday....
Time to go, so take loadsa care y'all....

Cheers folks!!!

No comments: