Thursday, March 08, 2007

Panic Attack!!!

Ok, so here's the deal... I got up early today, because I had a class at 8:30 in the morning, and I had to be on time... Now as I have mentioned again and again in my previous blogs, on Thursdays, I have straight classes from 8:30 a.m. till 4:30 p.m. So I got there on time, and Thank God, my car was not stuck in the parking....
So, I had a straight run of classes with no breaks, so it was like hell for me... and imagine, working like hell at the University, and then coming back home and doing all the errands in the world for mom... who wouldn't have a panic attack, no?

So, here I am, at home, and done with almost all the errands with just one left, in front of my computer screen, eyes popping out, and still so much work to do... by the way, I am working on my thesis report at the moment....

Oh God, how I wish I could run away to a tropical paradise right now, and would sit there on the beach, having a cocktail and a massage, under the sun, with no worries at all.... and ofcourse, away from all the bickering... But I'm asking too much here... all I need right now, is a comfy bed, a lullaby, and a good night's sleep...

That's all I'm asking God, plz listen to my prayers....

Cheers folks!!!
and don't put away that smile, it looks good on you all :-)

No comments: