Thursday, March 01, 2007

Disasterrific Thursday!!!

Usually I have 7 straight hours of classes held on Thursdays... From 8:30 straight till 4:30, with a break of 1 hour at 12:30 only....
And today is Thursday, so I'll have a horrible day, but hey, there's good news to be told... I just entered the campus at 8:30 and found out that I won't have the first 2 classes, because both my course instructors are busy with a meeting, so here I am, updating my blog and celebrating this DISASTERRIFIC THRUSDAY!!!!

I hope the rest of the day goes fine, so far it's been awsome....

Cheers Folks, and keep that smile on your face

:-)

2 comments:

Umema Siddiqi said...

how do you survive 3-hour classes? I can't study for half an hour with concentration :$

btw, good luck =)

umuj said...

Oh hey, u have no idea how i survive that long, its so darn boring n all...
I wish i had only 1 class in a day, and that too, for 8 straight hours, ofcourse, its not related to any academic syllabii....

oh, I cannot mention the course here :-$

anyhow, wish u the best of luck with ur studies, n take loads n lodsa care....

cheers!!