Thursday, August 31, 2006

Usual day!!

Nothing unusual about today....
went to the bank n got a pay order prepared, then went to the uni to see if i can get the result before hand, but no luck...then got the clearance form n almost got it completely filled n signed, but the PC Office refused cuz my result is not out yet....
came back home a little late today...had lunch...then tried to take a nap but cudnt get this one thing outta my mind, so didn't sleep then....
later my frienz came to celebrate my freedom, went out n had a few drinks (not booze, mind u)....but i wuz not havin any fun so asked them to retire for today n we'd celebrate sum oda day...
then just went to la la land all ov a sudden while watching the tele....
woke up at around 9:00pm...
n then got the news that one of my uncle's mom has just died, got so sad n nervous cuz im so bad at condolences....
anyhow, went to condole him....
came back home n now im here, online!!!

cheers folks!!!!

No comments: