Sunday, August 20, 2006

Addition to my Library!!

earlier today, or rather yesterday, cuz it wuz August 19th that i went to Liberty Books to buy a copy of Herman Hesse's Narziss and Goldmund...but that book wuz no where to be found...so i had the store guy write it down for me, hez gunna give me a call as soon as he gets it...so, i thought what am i gunna do in the meanwhile, so i got myself a couple of other books...
They're written by a new author, but my my, he sure as hell knows how to write...i bought, "Amulet of Samarkand" and "The Golem's Eye" by Jonathon Stroud...i luv the first one already, they're both parts of a trilogy...
well, thats about it....

cheers folks!!!

2 comments:

Umema Siddiqi said...

DId I tell you I also went to Liberty Books, the Park Towers one, even they didn't have Narziss and Goldmund. They had Siddharta only

umuj said...

well, the Liberty Books at Dolmen Mall, dint even have Siddharta....i have Siddharta, but its not that good...compared to Narziss and Goldmund....
lets see, how soon they can get me the book...they will call me when they'll get it...