Thursday, August 24, 2006

Exploration!!!

hey....today sumthing amazing happened....well, sumthing bad happened first, last night i had a fight with my best friend...we both dint talk much after that....
so i decided to visit my friends place today, n surprise the friend, and make peace....even though i wuz still carrying a little haze, but i still went to my friend's place....
first i went to another friend, who lives nearby, had lunch there, n sum tea...then a Japanese lady showed up at this friend's place with her cute daughter[:P] and not that i was paying any attention....anyway, i wuz getting late, and losing my patience, for i had to go n wave the white flag for my angry friend...
finally, we went outside, took the car, and parked it at a very far corner, then i called my friend, and just showed up at my friend's home...
my friend wuz sure as hell, surprised and happy....we immediately forgave one another for our mis behavior....and now, we're back on our old terms, infact even better...
i hope our friendship remains forever, Amen....

cheers folks!!!

2 comments:

Umema Siddiqi said...

ooooo...nice to know you guys becmae friends again...

so how does a japanese girl looks like??? :P

umuj said...

yaaa, me is glad too....we're such good buddies...

u mean, how does a Japanese girl look like?
well, she looks like Japanese...whatelse wud she look like...
she wuznt so short as we commonly imagine...she had a very fair complexion n she had a clear face, no pimples n all...
but she wuz a kid, she wuz very young...
why u wana know anyway?