Sunday, August 20, 2006

Tag, ur it....

BEST:
1. Male friend: Mohsin and Saqib.....both at an equal scale...
2. Female friend: Sushma Upadhyay & Sammy Close
3. Vacation: Greece.....i'd love to meet Aphrodite....

WORST:
1. Time of day: wake up time....sux big time...
2. Day of the week: Sunday, i have to go do grocery for mom, n that sux too
3. Color crayon: White....no matter how hard i try, i can never see that color on white paper

LAST:
1. Person you talked to that goes to your school: Mansoor uz Zaman
2. Talked to on the phone: My bro....lives in Isloo
3. Text: Telenor!
4. Person who instant messaged you: Faizi

TODAY:
1. what are you doing now: Praying that i dun get a pwr failure, else this blog wud go to waste...
2. Wearing: Jeans and T - shirt

TOMORROW:
1. Is: Sunday, August 20th, 2006! whats the reason for asking
2. Got any plans: ya, got a lotta grocery to do
3. Goal: Sleep through the entire day....i knw that never gunna happen
4. Dislikes about tomorrow: Holiday

FAVORITE:
1. Number: 8
2. Song: Hanging By a Moment by Lifehouse
3. Color: Blue

CURRENTLY:
1. Missing someone: my bro and my Dad the most
2. Mood: Just wanna get this over with
3. Wanting: Fly to the other side of the world

TRUE/FALSE:
I am a cuddler: yea...
I am a morning person: yeppers....every single day
I am a perfectionist: not really....i dun care about perfection, but everything i do, turns out to be perfect....
I am an only child: No, but the only cool one...
I am currently suffering from a broken heart: yaa...can i plz get some sooper glue? hehe, nah, no broken heart....
I am left handed: tried to be, but no luck...
I am addicted to Blogging: No, im new to it...
I am online 24/7: No, what do u think, i own a cable network or sumthing...
I am very shy around the opposite gender: Not shy, but quite reserved...
I can be paranoid at times: To myself only...
I currently have a crush on someone: Crush? i am not familiar with the word...hehe...
I currently regret something that I have done: nopes, i never regret anything...if i didn't make any mistake in the first place, how wud i learn then...
I enjoy country music: Definitely
I enjoy smoothies: yea
I enjoy talking on the phone: Hate it....can never figure out what to talk about....
I have a hard time paying attention at school/work: Yes, i luv Table Tennis, thats where ul find me, at the Table Tennis area, specially when the uni is about to close...
I have a hidden talent: Ive been trying to figure it out...no luck so far, but im sure that there must be sumthing hidden....
I have a lot to learn: Ya, my ABCs....
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal: hmmmm...No...hey, its true

ANGER:
1. Are you currently mad at someone? Ya, everyone, except for just one person...
2. Which of your friends has the worst temper? I'm the one with the worst temper, everyone is afraid ov my temper...
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone: Ya, i once threw a battery at my cousin and it hit his eye....
4. Ever something was thrown at you: Cash....lolz
5. When you’re mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell and scream? Yell and Scream....

EXCITEMENT:
1. Has anyone ever thrown you a surprise party for you: ya, i get such birthday parties....
2. Are you easily excited: ya, sure....
3. What you’re most excited about:: Computer games
4. If you won a million dollars what would be your first thought? Its gunna take me a year to count all this cash....
5. If you could have anything right now what would it be? A Library...

SELF-DISCOVERY:
1. Name: Muhammad Umair Akram Shah....(ive been asked to shorten my name, but why shud i?)
2. Where were you born? Ask my mom....
3. What’s your main goal in life? Be a better person...
4. How do you want to die? il leave that to the God to decide...

OPINIONS:
1. Sex before marriage? il think about it....seriously, no..im a religious person....
2. Gay Marriage? stop it already.....
3. Lower the Drinking age? id say, reduce the life by drinking....its bad for ur health....
4. Recycling? what exactly r we recycling here....ya, sure, that wud be great...

DREAMS:
1. What was your latest dream? i was at the uni, n everyone wuz my slave...
2. Have any of your dreams come true? A lot of them...
3. What was the weirdest dream you’ve ever had: well, i am not in the habit ov telling my dreams to other people....but hey, if u wana know, contact me in peson...
4: How many beds did you lay in yesterday? 2
5: What color shirt are you wearing? Black
6: Name one thing that you do everyday? send text messages
7: How much cash do you have on you right now? 184500
8: When was the last time you saw your dad? some 3 and a half years ago...til he was still alive...
9: When was the last time you saw your mom? an hour ago
10: What did you have for dinner last night? chicken and roti, and coke
11: What’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone? never borrow n never lend
12: What website(s) do you visit the most during the day? orkut n yahoo
13: Does anything hurt on your body right now? my head

HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Have you ever failed a class?: ya, just once...a few months back
2. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? ya, im a professional singer ;-) il be soon
3. Have you ever not taken a shower for 3 days? never, i cant stand the gross odour
4. Have you ever slept with a night light? as a matter of fact, i have...at my grand mumz place
5. Have you ever danced in the rain? uhh, r we supposed to? never
6. Have you ever lied? who doesn't....
7. Have you ever tripped over something stupid? yaa, stairs are the most common thing, n that too, in front of chicks...

PICK ONE:
1. Samosa, Pakora, Kebab: oh, cant i pick all three, i wud go for pakoras...
2. Bollywood, Lollywood and Hollywood: Hollywood
3. Love marriage, Arranged marriage: Love
4. Honeymoon, no moon: Honeymoon....
5. How many kids would u like 1,2, 3+ : 2, a boy n a girl
6. Kulfi, Ice cream: Ice cream, so can i have my pick now (i want a feast)
7. Shah ruk khan, Orlando Bloom: uhmm, how about none of the above...why isnt Johnny Depp here?
8. Meenar-e-Pakistan, Eiffel Tower: Eiffel Tower, cuz ive seen it...not for real dumbo, on TV...
9. Lahore, Khi, Islmbad : Karachi, cuz i live here...Islamabad, cuz its got the hottest chicks, n Lahore, cuz its got great food...

Tagging:
All, who have not been tagged

4 comments:

Umema Siddiqi said...

lol @ your color crayon
What Telenor text did you recieve? ;) Hehe, that they have reduced their rates even more? :P

Haw, you dont like holidays??? Me just lurvs them. They're the only thing i look forward to in a tiring week!

Hey, what exactly be the other side of world???/ ;)

Oh, and what secret have you got??? Not going to tell me? Me is your besht friend na??? No? Right! Waise bhee u havent named me in your best friends' slot.. *cries an ocean out*


MashAllah, do you really have that much cash...as in cash in hand??? Oooo, i wont mind reminding you that I am your best friend, only if you consider *sighs* :P

Lol at the way you have written 2 kids, " a boy n a girl"!!! Seems like God has promised you to give a boy n a girl and not two boys or two girls. :P

umuj said...

yea, well white is the strangest color na, dun u agree...Telenor mentioned sum competition concerning an MMS battle...not that im interested...waste ov time..

i hate holidays cuz they r just not for me, everyone is at home n they keep on going like, "go bring that thing for me, bring me this, go do the grocery", n i hate it when my mum makes me go again n again to get sumthing she had forgotten to ask me to bring the previous time i went outside...

well, it cud be the seventh plane, where i might get to meet all the djinns, hehe, j/k...well, preferrably Europe, thats my other side of the World...

if i told u, then it wudnt be a secret then, now wud it?

well, ive got so many frienz that its hard to name anyone as the best ones...dun worry, i rank u high enuff on me friendz list to keep u smiling...

well, ya, ive got this much cash on hand, taking into account the Debit card only...

that is what i wud like, a boy n a girl...now it is all up to God to send me whatever He has in mind na...

so, any other quiestions?

Umema Siddiqi said...

Hehehe...Nopes


And yeah, I came to remind you it's time to UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!

umuj said...

lolz....

and there is an update....go read it...