Wednesday, June 28, 2006

What a Day!!!

Huff, what a day it has been so far today.
Stayed up all night, last night, to complete my AFS(Analysis of Financial Statements) report. Completed it at 4:00 in the morning, took the printouts, stayed up till 6:15, and then finally went to bed. Aaaahh, what a feeling it was to finally enjoy the luxury of sleep, but ovcourse, KESC has always got other plans. POWER FAILURE. Oh my God, I didn't have my shirt ironed, didn't have the soft copy of my Thesis report burned on the CD.
PANIC TIME!!!
How could I have been so stupid and not burned the soft copy. To be honest, I didn't even have the hard copy with me either, it was at the photo copiers at the University campus. I had given it for hard binding.
Reached the university at 11:00 am. Jumping around happily, greeting everyone, happy cuz it was my last day at the university. But ofcourse, fate had other plans. Found out about the CD thingy, got my Thesis from the copiers, and had that stoopid AFS report spiral bound.
Went to the faculty cubicles later, and slammed the AFS report on my teachers table, hehe, I wish I could do that. Just gave the report to the teacher politely and left to get my Thesis signed by all the concerned people. Went to the program coordinater and told her about the CD. And to my disbelief, she politely gave me the extension for another day, but i am to give it to her tomorrow, before 11:00am. the same time I got to the university today.
Hung out with friends, said goodbyes to all the teachers who have been my course instructors throughout my BBA program. Went inside the cafe, and it was time to.......
PARTYYYY....
Yaayy!!! Freedom atlast, well, still got another day left. ]
Anywayz, went to Millenium mall for some window shopping at 1:30pm. Did some window shopping, got me a new shirt, gosh, I'm missing Giordano so much. Had lunch at Indulge with a friend.
Finally got back home at 3:00pm. dead tired, and jumped into bed hastily. And now, here I am, writing about my day so far. It was a disasterrific day for me. I hope tomorrow's gunna be better, cuz a very very very dear friend is leaving the country for Umrah, and its gunna be very lonely without that friend.
So, if you ever had such a day, lemme know.

Cheers folks!!

that's a nice smile there.....

:-)

2 comments:

Umema Siddiqi said...

Awww...me feels bad. Why dun you just go and kick those KESC walas in their noses????


Arent power failures becoming too common in your area? Thats badddd, rather worst!


And hey, besht of luck for the AFS report. I hope you get a good grade in it. Pray for my grades as well. You know, how worried I am cuz of that CP...Errrrrrrrr

umuj said...

I wish i cud kick them in their noses, but im a peaceful guy, remember?

not just in my area, these power failures have become very common everywhere.

aray i told u na, that ul get great grades in CP, so dun worry. My AFS report went swell.