Tuesday, June 27, 2006

No Welcome Wagons Just Yet!!

Hello bloggers...

Well, I'm new to this blogging stuff, really liked it alot, as a friend had sorta introduced me to it. I have been planning to create my very own blog for a very long time now, but never got the time to do it. But now, my exams are over, (free at last), not only the exams, but now I have also graduated from Bahria University, yaaaay, completed my BBA (hons.) atlast, and about time.
Well, please keep the feedbacks rolling in, and I am open to suggestions, in fact, I would really appreciate them.

Cheers folks!!!

2 comments:

Umema Siddiqi said...

Yo!!! Me is the first one to comment on your blog!!!


Be careful, Dinky Mind has commented first, next readers wouldnt be that nice ;P

umuj said...

i don't mind if the other bloggers are nice or not, i just want their comments.

but so far, the first blogger is the only one i want to comment on my blogs ;)