Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Today!

I should now sum up my day, today.

Today was an awful day. Last night there was a huge power failure and i couldn't sleep all night long. Missed all the matches yesterday, n had to watch them today. I was supposed to finish my term report as well, n i haven't been able to even start the report. I feel so exhausted, didn't sleep much during my final exams, that ended yesterday. Oh, but there is a good news, with my last paper, I can say, Ive graduated.
Ovcourse, only a single term report remains between me and my freedom.
Wish me luck y'all, cuz I need all the luck I can get to get a good result.

Cheers folks...
:)
Keep smiling!!

6 comments:

Umema Siddiqi said...

So, your independence day is near!?!?

Hmmm...me is waiting for the treat!!! And no excuses, awightt??? :P

umuj said...

hmmm...well its been a week since my final paper, so i am already an independant person now.

oh, just when i had thought about giving u the greatest treat of ur life, u disappear. u can easily get a sim in Saudia for cheap, so why such a delay.

:(

Umema Siddiqi said...

so now, im back!!! Where's the treat?

13th is not that far away....isn't it? heheheh

umuj said...

uhmm well yea, the thing is....the treat can only be given to u in person na...n i dun knw when we will be ablt to meet now....
btw, welcome back, hehe....
dun worry, ul get ur treat, i promise...

Umema Siddiqi said...

oh, now you're tryina make excuses. That's bad na!!!

Me wanta treat right now!!!! *cries like a 2 year old*

umuj said...

oh wud it be fine, if i gave u an advance treat on a private messenger, n the rest in full, in persone?
wud that suffice?