Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Landline Sucks!!!!

I had my previous land line abused to the maximum length of time, for I guess over a year. So, I got a new one just recently, and the lines are fiber optic too, so it totally rocks. But the internet, now that really sucks, because I am stuck with a dial up connection, until I can get myself a new DSL connection, which obviously seems to be taking ages, for me to get started with.

The dial up is so pathetic, that it takes 30 minutes for me to load a page. Its like, as if it has got a life and mind of its own. Sometimes it runs fairly fast, for a dial up that is, and other times, I have to pray that it at least runs a little faster.

Oh I really need a DSL, life is just not the same without it. Once you get used to it, dial ups seem to be like, STONE AGE tech.

I am planning to go to the telecom company today, and ask them, rather beg them to please hook me up with the DSL connection. So, let's hope they heed my urgency, and help me out there.

Cheers folks!! =]

No comments: