Friday, November 14, 2008

Heaven!!!

Heaven is a place, where I would want to be
Heaven is the place, where my life's meant to be

Heaven is the door, if only I could open it
Heaven is a myth, if only I could fit in it

Heaven is the heart, of every martyred soul
Heaven is the will, of everyone young and old

Heaven is the strength, for me to love you more
Heaven is the light, that brings me to the shore

Heaven is a dream, that everyone wishes for
Heaven is the rain, watch it as it pours

Heaven is the unity, on which nations are born
Heaven is the chain, never will it be torned

Come now all, and raise our hands
To pray for a place, in the heavenly lands

2 comments:

Nanda said...

hey dis is nanda... remember mee? visit my site and click :D:D
ive read urs :D
http://www.gadgetwatcher.blogspot.com/

umuj said...

haha, yea i will click on urz too, rather frequently =p