Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Disbalanced Life!!!

Here is the 2nd of the poems, and personally, I love this one too much.


The Disbalanced Life!!!

One day we would fall, one day we would die.
One day it will all end, no matter how hard we try.

We may forget, life's forgotten mysteries.

It's a wonder, they're remarkable histories.

To this world we come, from birth till end.

We forsake our lives, and now we bend.

Searching through the vast forbidden lands.

To get to you, and hold your hands.

Your dream is gone, and now you're awaken.

My soul you shattered, and left it shaken.

Bitter days, and bitter nights.

Lustful thoughts, of you he hides.

Running away from my fateful demise.

I saw right through you, and your disguise.

Promises made and promises broken.

We were never meant to be chosen.

The life we have, it's all a blessing.

How God has made, it's a perfect setting.

The time is here, the time is now.

It's running away, too fast somehow.

Time has come now, for me to go.

To sky above, or the earth below.

I leave my burden, all to you.

Don't throw away, what we had was true.

Keep my memories, my life, my love.

You're in my heart, forever my dove.

No comments: