Monday, December 17, 2012

Return of the MacDreamy..!

Hello People.!

Well I remember saying that I shall not be blogging anymore. But I've had a change of heart. I've been in my hibernation for the last 5 years and was living in self pity. Guess what? I just woke up from my ignorance after these long 5 years. And I have returned to being who I was.

It's been a long journey over these past 5 years but it has been worth while because I learned a great lesson from this. While I dwell in self pity, I'm useless, I'm broke and broken, I'm vulnerable to everything around me. But not anymore, I have opened my eyes and just one day changed it all. I stopped taking care of myself and I stopped believing in myself, but that was never me. I used to be so strong willed that nothing got in my way. I've missed that person that I used to be.

It's been a wonderful journey. Nobody said that the road to rediscovery would be easy, but it sure is great when you get there. I don't have many readers to my blog, but when I'll look at this post again after 5 years, I will know that I didn't give up, because the moment you decide to give up is the moment right before a miracle is about to happen. So, I'm not giving up. In fact, I will keep moving on and moving forward.

The beast has awoken. Hahaha :-P

No comments: