Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happily Ever After...!


You know I had stopped writing for a while, because I was dwelling in self pity. But something incredible happened recently and I've found my old life back. I've suddenly had the urge to start writing again. And it's a great feeling I tell you.

Every life is a fairy tale. I mean, who am I kidding. I thought fairy tales never happen. You don't always get what you dream. Well hate to burst your bubbles, because it only gets better. We all have our fairy tales in the making. Some times we have to face the evil, fight the evil witch just to get to the happy ending. But we eventually get there in the end.

Some times the prince or the princess are right in front of us and we are too blinded by the witch's spell that we don't see them. But they're there. One special moment and it all changes.

I know it sounds weird, but that special moment does come along. And it's all there is to it that completely changes your life. It's not about getting who you want, rather its that special moment when all you see is the smile on that person's face, even if its for someone else. The smile, oh that smile that just fills you up with joy. The moment, all it takes is that moment to take your breath away. The eyes, the glitter in those eyes that makes you want to jump up and down. It's that smile that tells you that they're happy. And you forget that you ever needed them and all you want is to see them smile and be happy. And you realize that this is the moment that takes your breath away.

So my friends, you've either just begun your journey, be patient. Or you're in the middle of the fairy tale fighting the evil witch just to get to that happy ending. Or you've found your happily ever after. In the end, you do find your happy ending, your happily ever after.

Well, unless you're the evil witch yourself, then you don't get the happy ending, cuz witches always lose haha. So be a prince or the princess instead, you choose, and find your happy ending. Look around you, your perfect one might just be right in front of you.

Cheers ...!

No comments: