Friday, August 24, 2007

A Mirror Has Two Faces!!!!

I know that this was the title of a great movie, "A Mirror Has Two Faces", but right now, I feel that way.... I'm depressed n so confused.... I thought had found the one right person in my life, n yet I screwed up.... I must have done something wrong to have lost that person.... But I just can't figure that out....

I have tried talking to her, and we have become friends again, at least I can still talk to her, be with her, still carrying feelings for her, as strong as ever.... Maybe, I know that we can never be together again, cuz I have left the big decision for my mom to make, n prolly I have moved on, but I would always have feelings for her....

And funny thing, I have actually met someone new, who loves me like I have loved my ex.... n prolly I've been so confused, n did not realize until last night, that I would be a fool to deject her love for me.... For her love reminds me of myself, n my ex prolly made the same mistake that I'm about to make.....

So, I would try everything in my power to get this thing going on.... I have to, for I would end up lonely as well.... Yes, she iz too good to be true, n too perfect for me, but I can't block my feelings like that, I have to be stronger than I've ever been....

I just hope that I don't end up betrayed n lonely again, for this would be too much for me to take....

Cheerios folks :-))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about that, about everything that happened to make you feel this depressed.

~Rebeca Amaya

umuj said...

thatzz aiite, all part ov life... really break my heart though, when people tend to betray after my unconditional loyalty... itzz one thing i cant take though, the lies..
but hey, thnx for the gesture Rebeca, much preciated =)

Cheerzz!!!