Tuesday, August 28, 2007

In the Armzz ov Luv!!!

Have you ever wondered that we come across so many people of the opposite gender, and fall in love on impact... Love at first sight as some might say....
But is it really??
Iwud not like to think that.... I have come to realize that there is no such thing as love, its only how we perceive it... If that is how it wud work, then I have been in love a million times, probably even more.... But no, its definitely not like that....
I keep coming across great people, n its just either infatuation, or maybe admiration... But we only get what fate has in store for us...
But yes, after hearing all this, we can't just close the doors for love to slide in... No, we have to keep the door open, for u never know, what great people u get to know....
I don't believe in true love anymore, but I have to say, that it feels really good to have someone care about u beyond comprehension.... I may not believe that there's a perfect gal for me out there, but I know this, that knowing other people, how they feel, what philosophies they might have, that really feels good...
And for me, that is what it means when I say "Being in the arms of love"!!!

Cheerzz folks!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow this is actually interesting. I personally don't feel this way but I understand what you mean and how you feel.

~Rebeca Amaya

Umema Siddiqi said...

Start updating, and try to be happy. It's hard, I know, but you can do everything.

umuj said...

@ Rebeca... haha, yea well itzz strange actually, even for me.. im glad that u took the time out to visit my blog.. now i must visit ur music site as well ;)

@ Dinky mind.. yep, gonna start updating again, now that my favorite reader iz back.. im happy, in a narly kinda way.. dun worry, all kool =)

Cheerzz!!