Saturday, September 02, 2006

What an awful day!!!

Today was one of the most awful days ov my life...my friend made a request to help him out with his presentation and be there as audience...he picked me up from my place at 8:00 am, n then it took so long for the ma'am to arrive, and the presentations started at 10:30 am...
finally, free at last at 12:30 pm, but what the hell...my finance teacher came to me and asked me to volunteer for a finance seminar that was due at 6:00 pm...i cudnt refuse cuz im not at good terms with him, he could skin me alive for what hez capable ov....
anywayz, i said i'll see...got back home at around 1:15 pm...took a nap after lunch, but my frienz started calling me at 2:30 pm, to come to the seminar, they literally forced me...so i had to go...i got to the university (again) at around 5:15pm. but the seminar didn't even start till 6:45 pm...
anyhow, it ended around 8:30 pm. and then we went to Arizona Grill for dinner... i had steaks and lottsa salad there (so scrumptious)

finally got back at around 10:00pm....and man, i was totally exhausted...

i slept right away to end the day, but mum woke me up a little earlier (moments ago), cuz we have to wish my grandmother after midnite...
boy, what day!!!

cheers folks!!!

No comments: