Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Don't You Feel It Sometimes Too??

In life u always meet people and make friends that u consider very dear and think ov them as ur best friends....and yet, at some point in life u get ditched or backstabbed by them....
and then u feel as if ur whole world has come crashing down on u...but in time u heal and make new friends and then someone new becomes ur best friend but again it happens...u again get backstabbed...
its happened to me so many times, and yet u wud expect me to learn from it...but everytime i feel shattered, yet again i get back on my feet and fight the disappointment....again i make new friends and again they disappoint me...well, its happened to me again recently...
i can't help it...its not in my nature to stop trusting people, i sumhow, get over it...at times, i really hate myself for that...but no matter how hard i try, i keep trusting people....

well, i can only pray that people wud be more considerate over the feelings ov other people...u never know, sumday u might end up hurting urself....
n i pray, that every single person wud have real trustworthy friends, that wud always be their support, throughout their lives, Amen!!!!

God Bless you folks!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It happens with almost everybody, but many people conceal these bitter realities in themselves. But I believe its better to take it out and proceed with your life.

Have a nice day ahead =)

umuj said...

thnx!!u too, have a great day!!

n thats what i do, take it out n proceed with my life!!!
never regret anything, thats what i say!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, right right. But Im a different brain!!! :$

umuj said...

oh yea, i forgot that...silly me..

:P