Thursday, September 27, 2007

Inspiration!!!

Ive just finished writing my very first poetic scripture, n I just wanted to share it with my frienz, that mean everything to me, n they are my life..... they are the onez that truly inspire me... so herez how it goes...................

"Inspiration comes from the heart,
Inspiration comes from within,
Inspiration has no name,
Inspiration lacks no shame.

It is the words untold,
It is the future foretold,
It is the beauty in dark,
Where the shadows break you apart.

It gives us the courage to be strong,
So that we may never go wrong,
It leaves the scars of the faith,
Just a little glimpse of His Grace.

Telling lies that are so sweet,
That even our eyes can not meet,
That which your heart can not see,
Is just a part left of me.

Let this be a burden upon your sin,
Cos' you may need it in order to win........"

Cheerz!!!

2 comments:

Umema Siddiqi said...

nice piece of work, Umuj. I'm highly impressed!!! :)

umuj said...

lol.. thank yew... yea, i got quite an appreciation on that.. n im glad that people like my very first piece ov poetic work...