Saturday, July 01, 2006

Graduation Party

Well...I came back home late tonight, and I so tried to sleept but I couldn't, cause I'm missing someone real special to me.
So here is how my graduation party go.
Well, I've been praying all day that I don't have a power failure today, and to my surprise, there was no power failure. Took a shower and got dressed real nice for the occasion. I was supposed to reach Lal Qila at 7:45 pm. but in stead got there at 9:15pm. Well, its not my fault, I was ready by 7:00pm, but the friend who was supposed to pick me up, got very very late.
So, finally reached Lal Qila at 9:15 pm. Luckily, only a few people had shown up, so no worries. hmmm...finally when everyone was there, we started eating, and everyone was eating like a maniac. As for me, I am never comfortable eating in public places.
It was fun, but I kept thinking about just one person and missed her like anything. I wish she could be there, next to me. *sighs*
Anyhow, it was a great party all in all. The girls said goodbyes, and left the place. And we guys decided to have another short party of our own, just the guys. So we decided to go to Damascus for some sheesha.
Again, it was fabulous, and we discussed football, (FIFA Football World Cup) over the sheesha.
Aaahh, decided to go home at exact midnight. Time to say final goodbyes. And hey, don't be silly, ofcourse we'll stay in touch, it was, well, official goodbyes. hehe.
That's how a great evening ended and we retired at last. And I finally came back home at 01:00am. Feeling tired and exhausted went to bed. Couldn't sleep, thinking of her ofcourse, and missing her. So I watched the match between Italy and Ukraine. It was a good match. After the match, I downloaded the snaps of the party that my friend had uploaded from his camera. And now, here I am summing up my evening.
It was a night to remember, as my friends put it. But for me, it was another 'miss you nights'. I'm gonna go to bed now.

Cheers folks!!!
:-)

pleasant dreamzzzz....

No comments: